Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Ursula

Picture
Ursula Hope Friesen 'Urs' 'Ursy' 'Ursyboo' 
Ursula is my older younger sister I never wanted. What do I mean by that? She's older than me but she acts younger so I think of her as my younger sister, sometimes I treat her like my younger sister, too. She plays field hockey, tennis, hockey and softball, her best sport is hockey, she's really good. Ursy likes reading, not as much as me, but she likes it. Her true passion is for YouTube she's practically obsessed with it, like we'll be in the middle of a conversation, headphones go in and she's on YouTube watching Dan and Phil. -_- Click here to see her YouTube account and click here to see mine. Urs and I have been literally friends forever, we've known each other since pre-schoolbut we became really really good friends in first grade, when I moved back to Pennsylvania. We were together a lot of the time. I remember playing numerous games in her basement, and trying to figure out how to lock her cats in a room with a hole in the wall with only pillows (Oh shush we were 6). We loved to go down and play in the creek by her house, we even made a museum there which was pretty cool, but it got ruined later. Oh, once we took her mom's perfume when we were in second grade and 'cleaned' Ursula's room by spraying everything. Her mom found out and I had to go home early.
In seventh grade, I remember meeting Ursula and Dara for dinner at bwell and then, after dropping Dara off, we went back to her house to hang out. We were there alone and if you didn't know, her house is 80% windows. So when these guys we didn't recognize came and knocked on the door, naturally we flipped out. Ursula bolted for her parents' room while I grabbed her laptop and my milkshake and then bolted to her parents' room after her (#priorities). Since we had to run back to the kitchen to get something like a knife for protection, and there were windows, Ursula handed me a screw driver and she grabbed a pair of scissors. Yeah, a screw driver. Anyway we had freaked out, thinking we would be murdered or kidnapped or something, so she called her dad a bunch of times until he picked up. Turns out those guys were there to work on her yard or something and they just happened to have a creepy white beat up truck that looked ultra suspicious. Guess I won't be using that screw driver any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment